RAC is a subsidiary of "The Aviation, Travel and Logistics Holding Limited", a Holding Group wholly owned by the government of Rwanda. Rwanda Airports Company Ltd has within its purview the daily management, operation and provision of air navigation services for all airports in the country.
Role of Rwanda Airports Company Ltd
- Rwanda Airports Company Ltd is committed to promoting Rwanda's Airports as a prime destination for airlines and diversifying aeronautical and non-aeronautical revenue streams.
- Rwanda Airports Company Ltd will oversee the airport’s commercial activities, including airport concessions and retail businesses, as well as manage air-hub businesses, engineering and infrastructure development.
Rwanda Airports Company Ltd Main Responsibilities
- The management and monitoring of air space;
- The management of flight, terminal, safety and airport operations;
- The management of airport's commercial activities, airport concessions and retail businesses;
- The management of facilities.
RAC Strategic Position
- Mandate: RAC is responsible for airports management and operations as well as provision of air navigation services in Rwanda.
- Vision: Making Rwanda a continental aviation hub.
- Mission: Develop world-class airports
- Motto: Safe and secure airports.