Tender notice (TN): 16/S/2019-2020/FSS/N/RAC
Tender title: UPGRADE OF FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM
Source of fund: ordinary budget
Rwanda Airports Company(RAC) invites, by the present invitation to tender,sealed bids for upgrade of fire suppression system
1. A compulsory site visit is scheduled on 29th October 2019 and will be facilitated by RAC representatives at Kigali International Airport at 09:30 Am local time.
- All bids shall be accompanied by an original Bid Security of 6,000,000Frw from a recognized bank or an insurance company operating in Rwanda which shall be valid until 30 days after the bids validity.
3. The tender document can be accessed on RAC website: www.rac.co.rw . The cost for the tender document is seven thousand five hundred Rwandan francs to be deposited at Bank of Kigali on the Account N° 00040-06948300-35 (RWF) open in the name of Rwanda Airports Company
- Enquiries regarding this tender may be addressed to the Managing Director of Rwanda Airports Company, 1171 Kigali-Rwanda , Tel: (+250) 252585555; or by writing to the following emails: info(at)rac.co.rw, wbyakutaaga(at)rac.co.rw , jkayitesi(at)rac.co.rw , snzabakiza(at)rac.co.rw
5. Well printed bids, properly bound and presented in four copies one of which is the original must be delivered to RAC information desk at Kigali International Airport/terminal building ground Floor Not later than the 12th November 2019 at 10:00 Am local time. Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened. All bids will be addressed to RAC procurement office failure to which RAC shall bear no responsibility of loss or misplacement of any bid.
- The Outer envelope should clearly indicate the tender title and number.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with Rwanda Airports Company procurement manual.
Rwanda Airports Company