Tender Number 14 /S/2019-2020/D-ATIS /I/RAC
Rwanda Airports Company(hereinafter called ‘’Cl ient”) intends to apply a portion of the funds to eligible payments under the contract for which this Bidding Document is issued.
- Rwanda Airports Company invites eligible bidders to submit bids for the Supply and Installation of Digital Aerodrome Terminal Information System. (D-ATIS) as indicated in detail in the statement of Requirements.
- Tender Documents in English may be obtained from RAC procurement officeupon presentation of proof payment of a non-refundable fee for (ten thousand four hundred 10,000 Frw) to Bank of Kigali on the Account N° 00040-06948300-35 (RWF) opened in the name of Rwanda Airports Company. Alternatively, the tender document may be downloaded from RAC website (www.rac.co.rw) and attach proof of its payment in the bid.
- Tender Documents may be obtained on any working day from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm local time.
- All bids shall be accompanied by an original Bid Security of 2% of your total bid price which shall be valid until 30 days after the bids validity.
- Enquiries regarding this tender may be addressed to Managing Director of Rwanda Airports Company, Po Box 1171 Kigali-Rwanda , Tel: (+250) 252585555; or by writing to Email: info(at)rac.co.rw, wbyakutaaga(at)rac.co.rw & firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Well printed bids, properly bound and presented in three copies one of which is the original must reach RAC procurement office at the address mentioned above not later than 18th October 2019 at 10:00 Am local time. Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend on the same date at 10:30 Am local time.
- The Outer envelope should clearly indicate the tender number and title.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with Rwanda Airports Company procurement manual.
PAYMENT DETAILS ON TENDER NUMBER 14 /S/2019-2020/D-ATIS /I/RAC RELATED TO THE SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF DIGITAL AUTOMATIC TERMINAL INFORMATION SERVICE.
For international bidders who do not access Rwandan Francs Account Bellow is USD account to be used while paying tender document.
Account Number 00040-06948301-36 for USD (SWIFT CODE: BKIGRWRW) open in the name of Rwanda Airports Company.
Technical specs were cut off during scanning the Bidding Document. Bidders should consider these ones.Technical Specs for D-ATIS and Clarifications
There is also clarifications that were requested by prospective bidders.
Rwanda Airports Company