Tender Notice (TN) N028/S/2017-2018/HOTEL/N/RAC
Source of fund: RAC ordinary budget
The RWANDA AIRPORTS COMPANY (RAC), (hereinafter called ‘’Client”)intends to apply a portion of its funds to eligible payments under the contract for which this Bidding Document is issued. The tender is divided into lots as follows:
* LOT I: Four star Hotels- (Kigali)
* LOT II: Three star Hotels- (Kigali)
- The RWANDA AIRPORTS COMPANY (RAC) invites eligible bidders to submit bids for Annual contract for Provision of hotel services to Rwanda Airports Company as indicated in detail in the statement of Requirements.
- Tender Documents in Englishmay be obtained from Kigali International Airport (RAC offices) upon presentation of proof payment of a non-refundable fee of five thousand eight hundred (5,800Frw) to be deposited at Bank of Kigali on the Account N° 0015823-45(RWF) open in the name of Rwanda Airports Company. Tender documents may also be consulted via our website: www.rac.co.rw.
- All bids shall be accompanied by an original Bid Security of Frw 1,720,000 from either a bank or an insurance company operating in Rwanda which shall be valid until 30 days after the bids validity period.
- Enquiries regarding this tender may be addressed to the Managing Director of Rwanda Airports Company, Po Box 1171 Kigali-Rwanda , Tel: (+250) 252585555; or by writing to Email: info(at)rac.co.rw, wbyagutaaga(at)rac.co.rw, or aumutesi(at)rac.co.gov
- Well printed bids, properly bound and presented in four copies one of which is the original must be delivered to RAC information desk at Kigali International Airport/terminal building ground Floor Not later than the 03rd July 2018 at 10:00 o’clock Am local time. Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened. All bids will be addressed to RAC procurement office failure to which RAC shall bear no responsibility of loss or misplacement of any bid.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend on the same day at 10:30 Am.
- The Outer envelope should clearly indicate the tender name and title
Rwanda Airports Company