TENDER NO 06/G/2018-2019/POWER/I/RAC
SOURCE OF FUND: ORDINARY BUDGET
1. The Rwanda Airports Company (RAC) invites qualified bidders, to submit bids for power upgrade at Kigali international Airport.
2. This tender is composed of two lots and the bidder can bid for either one or both lots
Lot 1: Supply, installation, testing and commissioning of Power Generators.
Lot 2: Supply, installation, testing and commissioning of 300KVA UPS, LV switch Boards, upgrade of the existing supervision software and replacement of old version plc to the new unit version.
2. Tender Documents in ENGLISHmay be obtained by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Twelve thousand thousand Rwandan shillings (12,000 Rwf) to be deposited at Bank of Kigali on the Account No00040-06948300-35 (RWF) open in the name of Rwanda Airports Company. Tender documents shall be consulted and down loaded from RCAA website: www.caa.gov.rw
3. All bids shall be accompanied by an original Bid Security of (lot1) Frw 13, 740,000 and Frw (lot 2) 9,180,000 or its equivalency on a freely convertible currency from a recognised bank or an insurance company which shall be valid until 30 days after the bids validity period.
4. Enquiries regarding this tender may be addressed to RAC Procurement Office; Telephone: +250 252 585555 or by writing to the Managing Director of Rwanda Airports Company, Po Box 1117, Tel: +250 252 585555. Email: info(at)rac.co.rw and copies to: vnzeyimana(at)rac.co.rw, kkamana(at)rac.co.rw, wbyakutaaga(at)rac.co.rw,
5. Well printed bids, properly bound and presented in four copies one of which is the original must reach RAC Information Desk at the address mentioned above not later than 20th November 2018at 10:00 Am local time or 8:00 GMT. Late bids will be rejected irrespective of circumstances. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend on the same day at 10:30 Am local time or 8:30 GMT. The Outer envelope should clearly indicate the tender title and number.
6. A compulsory site visit is scheduled on 6th November, 2018 at 10:00 am local time at Kigali international airport. Bidding will be conducted in accordance RAC procurement manual.
Rwanda Airports Company