Tender Notice (TN) N0 09/S/2018-2019/FIRE/N/RAC
Tender title: Annual contract for supply of fire rescue materials and equipment, and related operations items
Source of fund: RAC ordinary budget
The RWANDA AIRPORTS COMPANY (RAC), (hereinafter called ‘’Client”) intends to apply a portion of its funds to eligible payments under the contract for which this Bidding Document is issued. The tender is divided into two lots:
- Lot one: Supply of fire rescue materials and equipment
- Lot two: supply of different operations items
- The RWANDA AIRPORTS COMPANY (RAC) invites eligible bidders to submit bids for the tender as indicated in detail in the statement of Requirements.
- Tender Documents in English may be obtained from Kigali International Airport (RAC offices) upon presentation of proof of payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten thousand six hundred (10,600Frw) to be deposited at Bank of Kigali on the Account N°00040-06948300-35 (RWF) open in the name of Rwanda Airports Company. Tender document may also be consulted via our website: www.rac.co.rw.
- All bids shall be accompanied by an original Bid Security of two million five hundred thousand Rwanda francs (Frw2,500,000) from either a bank or an insurance company operating in Rwanda which shall be valid until 30 days after the bids validity period.
- Enquiries regarding this tender may be addressed to the Managing Director of Rwanda Airports Company, Po Box 1171 Kigali-Rwanda , Tel: (+250) 252585555; or by writing to Email: email@example.com, copy firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com
- Well printed bids, properly bound and presented in four copies one of which is the original must be delivered to RAC information desk at Kigali International Airport/terminal building ground Floor Not later than the 08th January 2019 at 10:00 Am local time. Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened. All bids will be addressed to RAC procurement office failure to which RAC shall bear no responsibility of loss or misplacement of any bid.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend on the same day at 10:30 Am.
- The Outer envelope should clearly indicate the tender name and title
Acting Managing Director
Rwanda Airports Company