Tender Number 15/S/2019-2020/CAN/N/RAC
Rwanda Airports Company(hereinafter called ‘’Client”) intends to apply a portion of the funds to eligible payments under the contract for which this Bidding Document is issued.
- Rwanda Airports Company invites eligible bidders to submit bids for the supply of canine food, medicine, training equipment and clinic equipment for dogs as indicated in detail in the statement of Requirements.
- Tender Documents in English may be obtained from RAC procurement officeupon presentation of proof payment of a non-refundable fee of ten thousand four hundred Rwandan francs (Frw10, 400) to Bank of Kigali on the Account N° 00040-06948300-35 (RWF) opened at open in the name of Rwanda Airports Company. Alternatively, the tender document may be downloaded from RAC website (www.rac.co.rw) and attach proof of its payment in the bid.
- All bids shall be accompanied by an original Bid Security of onemillion (1,000,000frw) from either a bank or an insurance company operating in Rwanda which shall be valid until 30 days after the bids validity period.
- Enquiries regarding this tender may be addressed to Managing Director of Rwanda Airports Company, Po Box 1171 Kigali-Rwanda , Tel: (+250) 252585555; or by writing to Email: info(at)rac.co.rw, wbyakutaaga(at)rac.co.rw & smusonera(at)rac.co.rw
- Well printed bids, properly bound and presented in four copies one of which is the original must be delivered to RAC information desk at Kigali International Airport/terminal building ground Floor Not later than the 12th October 2019 at 10:00 Am local time. Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened. All bids will be addressed to RAC procurement office failure to which RAC shall bear no responsibility of loss or misplacement of any bid.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend on the same day at 10:30 Am local time or 8:30 GMT
- The Outer envelope should clearly indicate the tender name and title
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with Rwanda Airports Company procurement manual.
Rwanda Airports Company