Tender Number: 11/S/2020-2021/CLEN/N/ RAC
Rwanda Airports Company(hereinafter called ‘’Client”) intends to apply a portion of funds to eligible payments under the contract for which this Bidding Document is issued.
Rwanda Airports Company invites eligible bidders to submit bids for Provision of Cleaning services and Vegetation Management at Kigali international Airport (KIA) and upcountry Aerodromes as indicated in detail in the statement of Requirements.
The tender is divided into three divisible lots as follows:
- LOT I. Cleaning services at Kigali International Airport (KIA)
- LOT II. Vegetation management services at Kigali International Airport (KIA)
- LOT III. Cleaning and vegetation management services in upcountry Aerodromes
Bidders can participate in all lots but cannot be awarded a contract in more than one lot. If bidder is the lowest evaluated bidder in more than one lot, he will be requested to choose only one lot of his choice for contract award, and the second lowest evaluated bidder on the same lot shall be considered.
Tender Documents in English may be obtained from RAC procurement office ordownload it from RAC website (www.rac.co.rw) after payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Two Hundred Rwanda Francs (10,200 Frw) to Account N° 00040-06948300-35 (RWF) opened in Bank of Kigali in Names of Rwanda Airports Company. All bids shall be accompanied by an original Bid Security from Bank or Insurance companies of amount as follows:
- LOT I. Four million Rwanda francs (4,000,000 Frw)
- LOT II. One million six hundred thousand Rwandan francs (1,600,000Frw)
- LOT III. One million six hundred thousand Rwandan francs (1,600,000Frw)
Enquiries regarding this tender may be addressed to Managing Director of Rwanda Airports Company, Po Box 1171 Kigali-Rwanda , Tel: (+250) 252585555; or by writing to Email: info(at)rac.co.rw, rgatsinzi(at)rac.co.rw.
Well printed bids, properly bound and presented in four copies one of which is the original must be delivered to RAC information desk at Kigali International Airport/terminal building ground Floor Not later than the 18th May 2021 at 10:00 Am local time. Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened. All bids will be addressed to RAC procurement office failure to which RAC shall bear no responsibility of loss or misplacement of any bid.
A compulsory site visit is scheduled as follows:
LOT I & II: The site Visit is scheduled on 30th April 2021 at Kigali international Airport and its affiliated sites from 10 am local time
LOT III: The site Visit is scheduled as follows:
- On 4th May 2021we shall visit Nemba Aerodrome at 11AM local time.
- On 5th May 2021 we shall visit Butare Aerodrome at 10AM local time.
- On 6th May 2021 we shall visit Kamembe Airport at 10AM local time.
- On 7th May 2021 we shall visit Rubavu and Musanze Aerodromes at 10AM and 2PM local time respectively.
Due to COVID-19 guidelines, participants in site visit should apply for site visit access at least 3 days before the visit date via RAC website: www.rac.co.rw and shall present COVID -19 test taken within 72 hrs, upon arrival during visit.
Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend opening on the same date (18th May 2021) at 10:30 Am local time.
The Outer envelope should clearly indicate the tender number and title.
Bidding will be conducted in accordance with Rwanda Airports Company procurement manual.
For More Details Download BD Provision of Cleaning services and Vegetation Management