1. Rwanda Airports Company(hereinafter called ‘’Client”)has set aside funds towards the cost of Provision of documentation, implementation and international certification system (ISO9001-2015). The RAC intends to apply a portion of the funds to eligible payments under the contract for which this Request for Proposals is issued.
2. RAC now solicits proposals to provide the following consulting services: Provision of documentation, implementation and international certification system (ISO9001-2015). More details on the services are provided in the Terms of Reference. A Consultant will be selected under a QCBS, and procedures described in this RFP, in accordance with RAC procurement manual.
3.The cost for the tender document is six thousand one hundred Rwandan francs (6,100Frw)or its equivalency in a freely convertible currency to be deposited at Bank of Kigali on the Account N° 00040-06948300-35 (RWF) or its equivalency on account Number 00040-06948301-36 for USD (SWIFT CODE: BKIGRWRW) open in the name of Rwanda Airports Company. The request for proposal can be downloaded on RAC website: www.rac.co.rw
4. Enquiries regarding this tender may be addressed to the Managing Director of Rwanda Airports Company, 1171 Kigali-Rwanda , Tel: (+250) 252585555; or by writing to Email: info(at)rac.co.rw, wbyakutaaga(at)rac.co.rw, nmanzi(at)rac.co.rw.
4. A Consultant will be selected under a QCBS, and procedures described in this RFP, in accordance with RAC procurement manual.
5. Well printed technical and financial proposals, properly bound and presented in four copies one of which is the original must be delivered to RAC information desk Kigali International Airport/terminal building ground Floor not later than the 05th November 2019 at 10:00 o’clock Am local time. Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened. All bids will be addressed to RAC procurement office failure to which RAC shall bear no responsibility of loss or misplacement of any proposal.
6. Technical proposals will be opened in the presence of Consultants or their representatives who choose to attend on the same day at 10:00 Am local time.
7. The Outer envelope should clearly indicate the tender number and title
8. The RFP includes the following documents:
Section 1 - Letter of Invitation
Section 2 - Instructions to Consultants (including Data Sheet)
Section 3 - Technical Proposal - Standard Forms
Section 4 - Financial Proposal - Standard Forms
Section 5 - Terms of Reference
Section 6 - Standard Forms of Contract
9. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with RAC procurement manual
Rwanda Airports Company